You're more likely to lease
- Lease arrangements usually involve a 15,000 miles-per-year cap and charge for extra miles. If you drive very little, you may be a candidate for a luxury lease.
- When you negotiate a 24 or 36-month lease, you can be sure you'll always be driving a new vehicle.
- Although you need to maintain and repair your leased vehicle just as you would an owned vehicle, because you typically lease for 2 to 3 years, the car is normally under warranty.
- Many people prefer to drive a vehicle that is priced above their means and leasing provides the solution.
- If you don't mind not owning the car, you are free to enjoy the benefits of leasing like low monthly payments and a low down payment.
- If you own the company, and you use your car for business, check with your tax advisor. You may be able to deduct your auto expenses, including your monthly lease payment. And if the company you work for gives you a monthly car allowance, you may want to lease since you'll be able to drive a nicer car for a lower monthly payment.
To see the results for a person more likely to lease, Click here . Get pre-approved for financing Search our inventory